Healthcare Social Media Website designing and hosting
Custom designed website is built-from-scratch and can include custom graphics, professional photography, Flash/JScript animation, detailed content, and your custom logo. Possible pages include: About Us, Mission/Philosophy, Staff Profiles, Location, Services, Testimonials, Procedures, FAQ, News, New Patient Forms, and Practice Policies.
— Our website designs are custom, high-end, and unique
— Fully optimized for search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo
— We will update your website anytime you need changes
— We’ll be here to support you long after your site is live
With our custom website design you can communicate a strong and unified message that will help your patients understand your services, practice philosophy, and how it influences your approach to medicine.
We specialize in designing custom medical websites for physicians, healthcare professional, and medical device companies.
Social media marketing for your healthcare website: We can set up your Twitter and Facebook, then you can manage it yourself or hire us to do it for you. Our comprehensive medical practice marketing package includes:
- Design and creation of a Facebook and Twitter pages customized to your practice.
- Posting Photos, videos if applicable and content (Address, Web site, etc.).
- Maintenance of your page (doing atleast 15 updates per month of content) i.e.: status updates, upload pictures, etc…
- Linking your Facebook page and your website. This will drive potential customers and qualified traffic to your website!
- Attach your Facebook Page to Twitter so all posts will be updated on both.
- Create an easy-to-remember vanity URL for your Facebook page.(assumes we control your domain – facebook.yourpracticename.com)
Search Engine Optimization – SEO
More than 85% of all visitors find websites by using search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo. Our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services focus on increasing the visibility of each of our clients’ websites individually. Under certain search terms, our clients hold the top five search positions. Some of our clients receive more than 2,000 visitors each month from search engine sources.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) involves the continuous modification of your website in an effort to make it as “visible” as possible to Google, Yahoo!, Bing, AOL Search and other search engines.
The ultimate goal of SEO is to secure a first-page ranking for your website under your most important keywords. However, each search term on a search engine indexes hundreds of thousands or even millions of individual web pages. This list of pages is always growing, and search engines continuously groom their results by adjusting their ranking criteria (mathematical software algorithms).
Because of these constant changes, organic SEO results are transient. Accordingly, our Web Visibility Services specialists regularly study your search engine rankings and traffic reports and adjust numerous factors on your site to keep you as close to the top as possible.
How do search engines rank websites?
There are several elements to each website that play a part in determining page rank. These include:
Domain Names - Search engines will often highly rank ‘newjerseyplasticsurgery.com’ for the search terms ‘plastic surgery in New Jersey’ because many (in this case, all) of the search words are in the domain. It can be helpful to include keywords in your domain name, but remember that it needs to be short enough to be easily remembered.
- Content - The text on your website is arguably the most important element in obtaining successful organic placement on Google and Yahoo. Search engines look to deliver large amounts of information that’s relevant to the user’s search. The more detailed, unique content your website contains on your most important services, the better your chances of achieving a high ranking under those keywords. Special services such as Article Indexing and RSS News Feeds augment and update your content for further SEO benefit.
- Page Titles - Our SEO team crafts titles for each page of your website that includes several relevant search terms. This has been shown to have a significant effect on organic placement.
- Number of Pages - Every page you add to your website augments the content on your site, increases the number of page titles containing keywords, and allows you to dedicate whole pages to your most important services—thus enhancing the search terms that can be indexed.
- Site Maps - Originally created to help visitors navigate websites without the use of graphic menus, site maps are now primarily XML code that provides search engines with clues on where to find content within your website and how important that content is to each page.
- META Tags & H-Tags - The original and the most visible way to index a website, META tags have lost much—but not quite all—of their value since their introduction. H-tags are more useful in indicating the importance of each content section on a webpage, which does factor in rank determination.
- Time on the Web - Search engines reward websites that have been indexed for years because they can depend on those web pages to be up and running when a visitor clicks on their link. Website age is one of the most important elements in procuring and maintaining a high rank under a search term.
- Other Elements - Numerous other items factor into organic search engine placement, including your website’s overall popularity (number of visitors), pay-per-click advertising (Search Engine Marketing – SEM), and more.
Our Web Visibility Services Group employs all of the above elements when optimizing your website, but we also add one very important other component to the mix: locality. We targets your website at patients who are looking for your services in the geographic area(s) in which you’re located.
Including articles or scientific papers that you have written (no matter how long ago) on your website can have a powerful effect on search ranking. These documents generally contain large amounts of detailed, unique, relevant content that is associated with your name. Our article indexing service creates a webpage for each article and optimizes each page for maximum visibility within Google, Yahoo and MSN-Live. When patients follow the link to one of your article pages in their search results, they’re just a click away from your home page.
text for link
Your Practice Identity depends on a logo that is polished, distinctive, and memorable. We create a logo based on your practice and the services you provide. The logo can then be used on your website, business cards, brochures, and stationery.
We value both creativity and diversity. A team of designers collaborates on each medical logo design project, combining their diverse skills, talent, and experience to create a logo design that is suitable for any kind of medical practice. A doctor logo design is custom tailored to your needs and services.
- Design Consultation.
- Three initial design concepts.
- Unlimited concepts and revisions
- Logo source files (.eps, .ai, .psd, .jpg)
- Unique and custom design
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed